Welcome to the Pilates and Yoga Center of St. Louis
Welcome to the Pilates and Yoga center of St Louis. Come join owner Karen Prechtl and her accomplished staff as we celebrate our 20th year in business. Karen is a fitness innovator who brought Pilates to St. Louis. We are enjoying our fourth year in our beautiful studio located in the market Place in Ladue on Clayton Road at Warson. Not only are we located directly off of Highway 40 but we are surrounded by great shopping, exceptional parking and wonderful restaurants. Enjoy coffee or lunch with your friends after class.
Our studio has kept pace with the times by offering more affordable group Pilates equipment classes than any other studio in St Louis. We offer 28 affordable classes per week. Classes do not require sign-up and are continuous to make scheduling a breeze. We also pride ourselves on our private lessons taught by our fully certified staff of exceptional instructors. You will find our staff to be supportive, professional and most importantly fun! Our studio is light, bright and beautiful with high ceilings and a calming atmosphere. We are here to support you in whatever your health and fitness goals may be.
Why should you choose The Pilates & Yoga Center
of St. Louis?
- 1st and longest running studio in the St. Louis area
- Certified Professional Staff, which includes a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Registered Nurse
- Beautiful studio with excellent & safe parking
- Located directly off of Highway 40
- 25 affordable classes per week, including TRX at no additional charge, all open to drop-in to fit your schedule.
Click here to buy a Gift Certificate online
Purchase a 20-class card, get two free!
Add $1000 to account, get a free private session
What's Going on at
The Pilates Center
Welcome Spring! Come celebrate this beautiful season of rebirth and regeneration with us at The Pilates Center -- we are all feeling the positive vibes that come with this warmer weather! We have something for everyone this month. Please forward to your friends!
SO WHAT'S ALL THIS BUZZ ABOUT PILATES?
Find out at no cost to You!
If you are new to Pilates, or just haven't done it for a while,
you will love our
FREE INTRODUCTION TO PILATES CLASSES!
If you are new, or we haven't seen you in 90 days,
these FREE classes are for you. These classes are designed to get you comfortable with the basic principles of Pilates and give you a great workout! All the basics of Pilates exercises will be introduced to prepare you to move comfortably into group classes.
Expect to leave class relaxed and refreshed and feeling great in your body!
Dates are as follows:
Monday, April 24 @ 5 PM with Karen
Thursday, May 4 @ 12 PM with Valerie
Saturday, May 6 @ 11 AM with Martha
Saturday, May 13 @ 11 AM with Valerie
Tuesday, May 23 @ 6 PM with Melissa
(One free class per client please)
Coming Up in May
MAY 6th, 2017 is...
International Pilates Day!
Come celebrate International Pilates Day with us!
- INTRO TO PILATES class at 11 a.m. - taught by Martha
- TOWER class at 12 p.m. - taught by Karen Prechtl
- EVERYONE is welcome!! In celebration of International Pilates Day, BOTH of these classes will be FREE
- SHINE BOUTIQUE will offer 20% off your entire purchase to everyone who participates
- Amy with LulaRoe will be here with more leggings
- Goody Bags for Everyone
- Snacks and Drinks
Come join the fun!